- 16,201 Posts
Happy 10th birthday British (and French and German) iTunes Store!
Today, June 15, marks the 10th birthday of the iTunes Store in the UK, France and Germany. Having already been launched in the U.S. the year before, Apple's first international expansion saw the trio of European countries become the first non-Americans to have access to its online media catalog. But perhaps more importantly it marked the beginning of a serious change in how media buyers got their content. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By bajanimore in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 10-30-2014, 08:12 AM
- By bajanimore in forum App StoreReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:34 AM
- By rellyrellz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 103Last Post: 07-12-2014, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:10 AM