- 16,194 Posts
iPhone DIY repair: Ultimate guide to fixing your iPhone 5
The ultimate guide to DIY repairing your broken iPhone 5, whatever the issue may be!Having issues with your out-of-warranty iPhone 5 and need to know how to fix it? Whether it's a broken screen, bad battery, stuck power button, or something else, almost anything can be fixed with the right tools, parts, instructions, and a little determination. If you think you've got what it takes to tackle an iPhone 5 repair on your own in order to save some cash, iMore can provide you step by step instructions for each repair as well as recommend high quality part and tool suppliers to make sure the job's done right!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By C6TX6 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 27Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:32 PM
- By Riggers311253 in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 10:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:00 AM