- 16,194 Posts
Apple offers to replace faulty iPhone European USB adapters
Apple has announced that in rare cases the Apple 5W European USB power adapter may overheat, which could work itself into a safety risk. This particular adapter came with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S models shipped between October 2009 to September 2012 in select countries. The company is offering to replace faulty chargers with replacements free of charge.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Alex_Hong in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2015, 04:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:22 PM
- By Unkei in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:11 AM
- By rosmediapp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:00 AM