Asphalt Overdrive puts endless driving into retro package
Another one of the many games Gameloft had on display at E3 2014 was Asphalt Overdrive. Though there are cars on roads, and they're often doing the unlikeliest of barrel rolls after launching off ramps, this isn't quite an Asphalt game you'd expect. Instead of a full-bore racing game, Asphalt Overdrive is more of an endless runner, which has players quickly swiping to steer between lanes, trash competitors, and dodge obstacles.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Mwanahabari in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2015, 12:42 PM
- By kataran in forum iCloudReplies: 9Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:09 AM