Hands-on with Modern Combat 5, Gameloft's upcoming IAP-less shooter
Gameloft has been teasing Modern Combat 5 for weeks now through the occasional live stream and scintillating trailer. We got some time at E3 2014 to put our dirty little thumbs on it. The biggest (but far from only) change in Modern Combat 5 is that there are no more in-app purchases. Players won't be able to buy their way to the top and will have to earn their unlocks like everybody else. As always, Modern Combat sports bar-setting graphics with some particularly great water reflection and disorientation effects.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Septembersrain in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:54 PM
- By Highrisedrifter in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:15 PM
- By peaksel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:50 AM