- 16,182 Posts
Tweetdeck services taken offline after rapidly-spreading exploit
If are a big user of Tweetdeck, you might have noticed some issues with using those apps today. A security issue that was first discovered with the Chrome app version has since caused the app's owners at Twitter to shut down all Tweetdeck services to fix the problem.
The problem was first revealed earlier this morning, and it involves an XSS issue could cause hackers to execute code remotely on a user's PC — as demonstrated by a slew of automatic retweets spreading rapidly across Twitter.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By drrf69 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:58 PM
- By Antron in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:05 AM