- 16,205 Posts
Apple reveals to FDA it has a moral obligation to enter the wearables market
Apple's conversation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration shows how medicine, technology, and regulation could work together to help users and doctors monitor patient health in a world of connected sensors. As healthcare becomes more connected with apps and wearable devices gain ground, Apple Toolbox's Freedom of Information Act inquiry yielded some interesting talking points on what Apple and the FDA have been talking about when the two sides met on December 13th.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By juanc723 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:30 PM