- 16,173 Posts
Tech leaders unite on government data collection reform
After uniting over issues with net neutrality, tech leaders are once again coming together to protect the consumers. In an open letter penned to the United States government, AOL, Apple, Dropbox, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Twitter, and Yahoo are pleading with elected officials to put an end to data collection on the Internet in the age of Edward Snowden and the NSA.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By budmonster in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:28 PM
- By 22dasher in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:32 AM
- By avocoder in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2014, 01:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:40 PM