- 16,185 Posts
New Pebble firmware lets you control music volume, rearrange apps in launcher
iOS app requires an update first, though
A firmware update has made its way this evening from Palo Alto, Calif., to a Pebble smartwatch near you, and version 2.2 brings a couple of welcome improvements.
First up is that you can now rearrange apps in the launcher. Just highlight it, then hold down the select button (that's the one in the middle on the right), then move the item up or down. It's especially useful because now apps that you use frequently aren't buried at the bottom.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By thatotherdude24 in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:30 AM
- By sixtysticks in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:43 PM