- 16,212 Posts
Apple uses 'Strength' TV ad to focus on wearables and fitness apps
If you were tuned into the Stanley Cup finals you may have caught the new ad Apple is running. Dubbed 'Strength' and set aside the , the ad focuses on wearables and fitness apps available to use on iOS by showing folks using a number of them throughout the video.
From running with Nike+, to weighing yourself using a WiThings scale, to using the Misfit Shine Activity and Sleep Monitor, Apple hit a lot of areas and ways iOS can help you be fit. It didn't make me want to put down the big ol' bag of potato chips I was eating but that's just me.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By deosculate in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:47 AM
- By thatotherdude24 in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:10 AM
- By BreathingBytes in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:50 PM