- 16,193 Posts
How to add and delete calendars on your iPhone and iPad
The Calendars app on the iPhone and iPad can keep track of all your events and appointments, all in one place. But it doesn't have to keep them all in the same calendar. If you prefer to keep your work life and personal life separate, or to have a specific calendar for kids activities, or a special vacation, or for anything else, you can easily do so. Since each calendar gets its own color, and you have the ability to hide or show individual calendars, it's a great way to stay organized and stay sane at the same time. Additional calendars are easy to setup, and if you ever stop needing them, they're easy to delete as well.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPhone 6Replies: 24Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:10 PM
- By Septembersrain in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:07 PM
- By Massie in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:10 AM