- 16,193 Posts
Why you should buy a fitness tracker
It's #MobileFit Month here at Mobile Nations, and that means we're looking at all of the best devices to get you fit and healthy. A big part of that group is of course, fitness trackers.
There are people who like to exercise and those who avoid exercise at all costs. The exercising group may be more willing to strap on a fitness tracker, however we'd argue that those who avoid exercise are the ones that would benefit much more. In fact, it seems the non-exercising group are the ones that should consider buying a fitness tracker.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 20Last Post: 09-06-2014, 07:11 AM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 33Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:34 AM
- By Septembersrain in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:50 AM