- 16,184 Posts
SmartGlass on iPhone and iPad can now control your TV through your Xbox One
The SmartGlass app for iPhone and iPad allows users to remotely control their Xbox One from their phone, and with the latest update, you can do a lot more. TV and App Channels are now showcased in an easy-to-access OneGuide page. You can also manually cruise through your TV channels if you have service now. Twitch integration helps you discover live streaming gameplay through SmartGlass. An array of smaller tweaks, such as achievement comparisons, new notification options, and an overall Home screen change round out a pretty beefy update.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 06:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:25 PM
- By drrf69 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:05 AM