- 16,237 Posts
Latest comScore report shows Apple as top phone maker in the United States
comScore has released data for smartphone industry market share in the United States for April 2014. According to the data, Apple is the leading smartphone manufacturer with command of 41.4 percent of the market share while Google leads the platform market with its Android OS with 52.5 percent of the market. As to the most used smartphone app? Facebook ranks at the top.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2014, 05:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Jas00555 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:37 PM