- 16,194 Posts
How to share or make iCloud calendars public on iPhone and iPad
If you use Apple's free iCloud service, and you've added calendars to better organize your events, you may want to make one public or share it completely. For example, if you manage a club or league, and want other members to be able to view it as well, but not edit it like they could a shared calendar, a public calendar is the way to go. If you're planning a trip or maintaining a work schedule, and want other people to be able to not only view, but add and edit events, then a shared calendar is the way to go.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2014, 04:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:08 PM
- By dfb8085 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 12:02 PM