WWDC 2014 preview: iOS 8, OS X 10.10, and more!
WWDC 2014 kicks off Monday at 10am PDT with Apple's first keynote of the year. Apple will be streaming it live and iMore will be there bringing you in-depth commentary and analysis. There's a real electricity in the air this year. iOS 8 and especially OS X 10.10 seem to be generating real excitement and that excites us. So, based on what's happened in the past, what could Apple be planning for the WWDC 2014 future?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 05-31-2014, 12:16 PM #2
- By pr1nce in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 49Last Post: 06-03-2014, 07:47 AM
- By Highrisedrifter in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 05:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2014, 10:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2014, 10:40 AM