- 16,176 Posts
How to replace the wifi antenna in an iPhone 5
If your iPhone 5 gives you an error every time you try to connect to a wifi network, it's possible that the wifi antenna itself is at fault. Other symptoms of a bad wifi antenna could also include not being able to find networks at all. In rare cases, some folks have even thought they were connected to wifi only to find that no data will load, regardless of what network they're on. If any of these scenarios sounds like something you're experiencing, we can walk you through how to DIY repair the wifi antenna on your own.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By pr1nce in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 49Last Post: 06-03-2014, 07:47 AM
- By viipi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2014, 12:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:30 AM