- 16,242 Posts
Luca Maestri takes over as Apple CFO as Peter Oppenheimer steps down
Peter Oppenheimer formally stepped down as Apple's Chief Financial Officer this week, with vice president of finance and corporate controller Luca Maestri succeeding him in that position. The transition was originally announced in March of this year. Oppenheimer was at Apple for eighteen years, having joined the company in 1996, and was CEO for the last eight years. Maestri took over the CFO position on May 29, according to Apple's SEC filing.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Penny Janson in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2015, 12:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:54 AM
- By Premium1 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:00 AM