Moscone Center gets decked out with iOS 8 and WWDC banners
WWDC is set to kick off June 2-6, in San Francisco but the Moscone Center is already getting decked out for the party. As captured by Business Insider's Jay Yarrow, the WWDC 2014 banners have gone up and unsurprisingly, so has an iOS 8 banner.
As expected, the banners don't give away much of anything really aside from using the oceanic background most folks are familiar with and it has an 8 on alluding to iOS 8. But, new things are exciting and all will be revealed soon enough!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 05-30-2014, 09:44 PM #2
- By Dysharn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2014, 04:55 AM
- By WK_WK in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:10 PM
- By Andy Lopez3 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 11:31 AM
- By Atomskk in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:03 AM