- 16,205 Posts
How to create and manage shared Photo Streams on iPhone and iPad
Photo Stream, which is part of iCloud, not only backs up your your photos to the cloud, but gives you an easy way to share your photos with friends and family who also use iPhones and iPads. Shared Photo Streams let you share as many photos as you want at once, which is a lot more convenient than emailing or texting tons of pictures. Not only that, your friends and family can also add their own photos and comment on yours. If you aren't sure how to start using shared Photo Streams, follow along and we'll get you started!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By pakhandrin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2014, 08:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:36 PM
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2014, 05:35 AM
- By jlj4878 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:19 AM
- By danwille in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:08 PM