- 16,182 Posts
Would you want a round-faced iWatch? [Poll]
How would you like the iWatch to look?
There's a financial analyst "report" going around that says Apple's rumored iWatch will have a round face, much like Motorola's upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch. That would suggest a more classical watch-like design, which would bring the product fully into the hyper-competive, often capricious fashion space. It would also be a stark contrast to the modern fitness bands that have been increasing in popularity over the years.
Much has been said about the still rumored iWatch over the last year or more, including tie-ins with iOS 8 and Healthbook, and with the iPhone 6 expected to be released this fall.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 05-28-2014, 03:51 PM #2
Re: Would you want a round-faced iWatch? [Poll]
As long as it looks good and functions in the same manner as its square counterpart, I be okay with a round-faced iWatch. I'm one of the people who still wears watches. Some of them have round faces and some of them do not....
- By rayz336 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:49 PM
- By kersawh in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 10:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:54 AM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:33 AM