- 16,172 Posts
Apple maintains slight marketshare lead in US, but Samsung is catching up
Kantar WorldPanel has released figures for the three months running up to April 2014, which show an increase in the number of manufactures competing for the top spots in the European smartphone market. The report also shows Android remaining in the lead when it comes to overall shares of the smartphone market. Google has 70 percent in the five big European markets and 51 percent in the US. While iOS retains a comfortable second place across the board, Windows Phone still climbs steadily as the underdog.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 09:21 PM
- By iBright in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 03:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:20 PM