How to take panoramas with your iPhone
Panorama mode on the iPhone Camera lets you capture much wider, much higher megapixel photos than are otherwise possible with the built in iSight lens. By taking a video-like stream of successive frames, the iPhone can literally match and stitch together a single photo greater than the sum of its parts. First introduced with iOS 6 and the iPhone 4, the current version can even make use of Apple's powerful image signal processor (ISP) to dynamically expose the entire image and make it look great from light to dark. Here's how it works!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By rosser in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:53 PM
- By kar120c in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:19 PM
- By Dennisgarcia in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 04:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:50 PM