- 16,181 Posts
eBay will ask you to change your password today after an attack
eBay has announced today that users of the popular service should change their passwords immediately due to a cyber attack that compromised a database containing encrypted passwords. A press release sent out by the company stresses that only non-financial data was affected.
Hastily investigating the matter, eBay found no evidence of any unauthorized access to financial or credit card information, but we strongly urge all readers to pop into their accounts and make the change regardless.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dna47 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 06:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:56 AM