- 16,186 Posts
AT&T relaunches Cricket as nationwide brand with new smartphones, plans, and LTE
Two months after being snapped up by AT&T as part of the Leap Wireless acquisition, there's a new Cricket in town. The newly relaunched prepaid carrier service is being rolled together with AT&T's home-brewed AiO Wireless prepaid brand, and will eventually transition off Cricket's MVNO agreement with Sprint (that's an awkward position for AT&T, eh?) to devices that run on AT&T's own network.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Anders Christensen1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2014, 01:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 07:44 AM
- By Dezignhd in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 07:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:10 AM