- 16,196 Posts
Heathrow says Terminal 5 signage and branding haven't changed, Samsung being 'tongue-in-cheek'
Yesterday Samsung announced that they'd be kicking off a "revolutionary" campaign that would involve them "taking over signage, wayfinding, website, and every digital screen" at Heathrow's incredibly busy Terminal 5 and "rebranding" it as "Terminal Samsung Galaxy S5". iMore has since been informed that Samsung's "take over" is actually a far more reasonable, more standard form of advertising. In response to my complaints yesterday that, as described, the marketing could cause confusion and consternation for travelers, Heathrow sent along the following statement (emphasis mine):
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2016, 10:31 AM
- By yaynative in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 11Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:53 PM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2014, 03:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:00 PM