Mac OS X 10.9.3 brings improved 4K support to Mavericks
Fire up the Mac App Store, people, Mac OS X 10.9.3 is now available. The update brings a handful of improvements to Mavericks, including 4K display support for the new Mac Pro and late-2013 MacBook Pro laptops. Also included is the ability to sync contacts and calendars with an iOS device over USB (or, you know, you could just use iCloud or any other cloud service).
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 05-15-2014, 12:54 PM #2
- By kch50428 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2014, 03:50 PM
- By BlaineP in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 05-17-2014, 03:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2014, 08:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:40 AM