- 16,208 Posts
How to quickly delete photos and videos to free up storage on your iPhone or iPad
It's all too easy for the Camera Roll on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to grow out of control. The list grows incredibly, uselessly long and photos and videos end up eating up a ton of your storage space. If you have only 8GB or 16GB, or even 32GB there can come a time when you have to delete the old photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad in order to free up space for the new ones. You might even have to do it regularly! Luckily, Apple makes it fairly easy to delete large batches of photos or videos and reclaim your storage space!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By M7Navy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 09-26-2015, 07:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2014, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:20 AM