- 16,182 Posts
Straight Talk bumps full-speed data allowance to 3GB, still costs $45 per month
Straight Talk, an AT&T MVNO and one of the most popular prepaid carriers in the U.S., has increased its data allowances by 500MB without bumping prices. Though the carrier still advertises its $45 per month plan as "unlimited," following mild outrage it has chosen to clarify that users are throttled after a certain point of data usage. At the time of clarification Straight Talk was offering just 2.5GB of full-speed data, and has now bumped that to 3GB at no additional cost.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 05-14-2014, 03:14 PM #2
- By Ledsteplin in forum iPhoneReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:50 AM