- 16,194 Posts
How to fix a broken charge port on an iPhone 5
If your iPhone 5 isn't charging anymore, it's possible that either liquid came into contact with your charge port, or one of the pins are broken. Other symptoms of a bad dock connector can include iTunes not recognizing your iPhone when it's plugged into the computer. If you're experiencing any of these symptoms and aren't quite ready to fork over the cash for a new iPhone just yet, we can walk you through how to repair your iPhone on your own. Follow along for step by step instructions on replacing the Lightning dock in your iPhone 5!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 03:32 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 02:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:45 PM
- By c_elliott83 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 08:50 AM