- 16,173 Posts
How to change the auto-lock time on your iPhone or iPad
The auto-lock feature on the iPhone and iPad lets you control how long you want the screen to stay on when the device isn't being used. The shorter the amount of time you set it for, the faster the screen will go off due to inactivity. A shorter auto-lock time will make your iPhone or iPad prompt for a passcode faster, which results in better security. Not to mention battery life can improve since the screen isn't on as often. Follow along and we'll show you how to edit your auto-lock settings.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 05-08-2014, 06:55 PM #2
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:33 PM
- By iBenny in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 05:40 PM