- 16,173 Posts
Apple clarifies what it takes to hand over your data to the authorities
In an effort to become more transparent, Apple is outlining what data the company is able to provide to law enforcement when requested. In a detailed document, the iPhone-maker had revealed that it could provide data both on iCloud as well as on a password protected iPhone or iPad to law enforcement officials.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By boovish in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:52 PM
- By Rakddon in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 06:35 PM
- By cmh2001 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:09 PM