- 16,185 Posts
iPhone tops JD Power satisfaction survey
The iPhone has once again received high marks on J.D. Power's 2014 U.S. Wireless Smartphone Satisfaction Survey, getting the highest satisfaction rankings of any device at the four major U.S. carriers. Both Apple and chief rival Samsung were ranked "Among the Best" at Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile, and were well above the average ranking at three out of the four.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By betaphi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2014, 03:34 AM
- By AmelieP in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:53 AM