- 16,205 Posts
iTunes Match Limit: What to do when you hit 25,000 songs
iTunes Match is great, but what happens when you hit the 25,000 song limit? The solution isn't prettyYou can keep iTunes Radio, Spotify, Pandora and the like. I like collecting my music, just as I have since I was a kid. I'll never sell my audio CDs or get rid of vinyl. Between that and stuff I've downloaded from iTunes and other music services like Amazon.com and Emusic.com, I'm somewhere in the vicinity of 24,000 songs. I also use iTunes Match, which has a 25,000 song limit. What happens when I hit the limit? Turns out things get weird.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kataran in forum Windows Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 70Last Post: 09-06-2016, 07:25 AM
- By fatfury in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 06-22-2015, 10:18 AM
- By kataran in forum iOS 8Replies: 25Last Post: 05-24-2014, 08:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 05:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 04:52 PM