- 16,176 Posts
Iran censors WhatsApp because Mark Zuckerberg is a 'Zionist'
It must be that internet access is slow, because Iran just got around to banning WhatsApp because parent company co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is Jewish. Kind of. After, you know, Facebook bought WhatsApp over two months ago. The ban comes courtesy of Abdolsamad Khorramabadi, Secretary of the Iranian Committee for Determining Criminal Web Content, which has the power to block access to sites and services deemed offensive in content, ownership, orů well, whatever, really.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By elliott436 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:21 AM
- By smileyboy in forum MacBook AirReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:00 PM
- By mynameis in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2014, 01:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 05:29 PM