- 16,200 Posts
Slingshot Braves pulls back and fires onto iOS
Role-playing games are a dime a dozen on the App Store. How does a new RPG stand out? Slingshot braves from Japanese developer COLOPL does so by using a unique slingshot mechanic. Pull back on your hero, let go, and watch him or her fly into the enemy like a cue ball. Itís a different and surprisingly fun way to kill monsters on your iPhone or iPad.
Read on to learn about more features like online co-op that make this free to play RPG worth a download.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By lytefall in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 17Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:14 PM
- By BERRYNOID in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:20 AM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 12:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 12:40 PM