- 16,185 Posts
How to remove the SIM card in an iPhone or iPad
All recent iPhones and cellular-capable iPads come with SIM (subscribe identity module) card slots on their sides. A SIM card is how your carrier provides all the information your device needs to get on their network and access the voice and data services linked to your account. There may be times when you'll beed to swap the SIM card in your iPhone or iPad. If you upgrade to a new device you'll have to move the SIM card to that new device. If you're traveling and want to use a local SIM to avoid roaming charges, you'll have to swap it in. If something goes wrong with your SIM card you may even need to replace it. Whatever the reason, it's a super simple process and all you need is an Apple SIM-card remover tool or just a plain old paper clip!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2014, 06:49 PM
- By BERRYNOID in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 01:01 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 12:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:20 AM