- 16,185 Posts
Verdict reached in Apple v. Samsung case, $120 million damages to Apple
The jury has reached a verdict in the mega-trial and circus known as the Apple vs. Samsung trial. If you've not been paying attention, Apple says that Samsung violated more patents with more devices and they should pay $2 billion in damages. Samsung feels differently, and says that Apple violated some of their patents and needs to pay. Google is saying this one is basically between Apple And Samsung, but they might kick in a few dollars to help if Samsung loses.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:16 PM
- By kingweb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:44 PM
- By kch50428 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2014, 09:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:02 PM