- 16,185 Posts
MacBook Air vs. (mythical) Retina MacBook Air: Should you buy now or wait?
The new, less expensive MacBook Air is tempting. But is Apple planning to release a Retina MacBook Air, and if so, should you wait?Apple refreshed the MacBook Air this week, bumping processor speeds modestly and dropping the price $100. Meanwhile, rumors abound that Apple is working on a new laptop model, possibly a MacBook Air with Retina display. Is now the right time to buy a MacBook Air, or should you wait to see what shakes out of the Apple tree?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By nikkisharif in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 06-08-2014, 08:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2014, 07:00 PM