Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

16,197 Posts

Default Amazon Spider-Man 2 comes out today and you can catch up now in iTunes!

I'm not expecting much from Amazing Spider-Man 2. Andrew Garfield is a great Peter Parker and Spider-Man but Marc Webb has shown little discipline and Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are... whatever the opposite of a Joss Whedon is. The special effects should be great. The action should be fun. But even a cursory look at how much Sony allowed to be crammed into the sequel to what was an already unfocused original makes anything short of a train wreck hard to imagine. Still. Spider-Man. I'll be seeing it as soon as possible. If you want more web-slinging fun as well, you can head on over to iTunes and get both of Sam Raimi's superior Spider-Men I saw you seeing what I did there as well as his own train wreak of a third film. You can also grab the official Spider-Man 2 game from the App Store and help Peter find a better destiny. Here are all the links!

Full story from the iMore Blog...