- 16,185 Posts
iOS 8 wants: Better email attachment handling
Almost 8 years after it was introduced, you still can't attach files to emails in iOS. While iOS 6 has introduced a method to attach photos and videos to in-progress emails, it suffers from poor discoverability, and only works with content from the Photos app. If you want to attach any other file to an email, it's a usability disaster. That's because iOS has an ImagePicker but no broader DocumentsPicker, so it can't handle a broader range of attachments. So why is that such a bad thing?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By handofendowment in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:12 PM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 04:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:10 AM