- 16,185 Posts
T-Mobile adds 2.5 million new customers in Q1 2014
T-Mobile US has published its Q1 2014 report. The company has reported its best ever quarterly performance in branded postpard net customer additions. A total net of 2.4 million customers were added, including over 1.3 million branded postpaid net customers. This report marks the first quarter the carrier has had with more than 2 million net customers added to plans. It's a stark contrast to Sprint, which is still experiencing issues upgrading its network while maintaining its customer base.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:00 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 05:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:09 PM