- 16,213 Posts
Verizon Wireless's Q1 2014 results see $21 billion in revenue and 539,000 postpaid subscribers
Verizon's first quarter results are in, and mirroring rival AT&T, they saw some rather impressive growth. Verizon as a whole saw $30 billion in revenue, but even with their substantial non-cellular businesses, Verizon Wireless accounted for a whopping $20.9 billion of that income. That's an increase of nearly 7% from this quarter last year, though growth through their retail outlets was slightly lower.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By bc03productions in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 09:18 PM
- By gdstudiogame in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 11:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 03:40 PM