- 16,193 Posts
Apple announces Q2 2014 earnings: 43.7 million iPhones, 16.3 million iPads, 4.1 million Macs sold
Apple today announced their Q2 2014 financial results and highlights include 43.7 million iPhones, 16.3 million iPads, 4.1 million Macs sold. Quarterly revenue was $45.6 billion and quarterly net profit was $10.2 billion It's not the holiday quarter, which is Apple's typical powerhouse, and it's roughly half a year since the last big product announcements, so there's been nothing to jumpstart numbers.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Subh98 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 17Last Post: 04-27-2014, 01:21 AM
- By ehaus81 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 04:21 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 02:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:50 PM