- 16,242 Posts
Why all the fuss about the potential end of iPhone subsidies?
With AT&T reporting its financial results this week the media is buzzing about comments they (and others) have made to the effect that smartphone subsidies may eventually come to an end. The theory being floated is that future mobile phone buyers will be aware of exactly how much how much their smartphone costs. This new financial awareness will somehow prompt fewer people to pony up for an expensive iPhone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By koerk in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 43Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:47 PM
- By Spartan John-117 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 8Last Post: 04-28-2014, 01:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2014, 07:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:47 AM
- By mxlove in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 05:17 PM