- 16,238 Posts
Original Apple TV currently unable to connect to iTunes
Have an original Apple TV that's suddenly unable to connect to the iTunes Store? You're not alone. It looks like many, many people in many, many parts of the world are suffering from exactly the same outage. There's no word yet on what caused it, though there is speculation that it might be related to a recent security update on Apple's servers, perhaps to deal with the Heartbleed OpenSSL vulnerability.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 04-20-2014, 05:03 PM #2
- 04-20-2014, 08:17 PM #3
- 04-20-2014, 08:28 PM #4
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Rumored Apple Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2014, 05:03 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:28 PM
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2014, 02:20 PM