iPhone and iPad as amazing instances of applied cryptography
Following the publication of Apple's absolutely stellar iOS Security white paper in February, Steve Gibson of the TWiT network's Security Now! show spent three episodes going through it, providing extra explanation and context. Gibson was incredibly impressed by the iOS Security white paper, and by Apple's security implementation in general, calling it "amazing" many times over, especially the Apple A7 and its secure enclave. he also widely praised Apple's choices for the crypto they implemented, and especially how user- and privacy-focused their choices were.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:18 AM
- By tomden in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:20 PM
- By tomden in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:09 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:04 AM