- 16,184 Posts
Nike rumored to be axing Fuelband hardware division
Here's one to take with a grain of salt, simply because as of now it's not official. Sources at CNet say that most of the FuelBand team is to be let go, and that Nike will halt production of the hardware altogether. This includes the planned "slim" version to be released later this year, and everything else the 70-odd member team may have been working on.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 04-18-2014, 07:46 PM #2
- 04-18-2014, 08:53 PM #3
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:13 AM
- By tomden in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 11:41 AM