- 16,173 Posts
RadioShack drops iPhone 5s pricing to $99 or score one for free when trading in an iPhone 4S
Like most things in the technology world, if you wait long enough a good deal is bound to be found eventually. Such is the case with the iPhone 5s as starting Friday, RadioShack is reducing their pricing for the latest iPhone down to $99 in-store with a qualifying two-year plan on AT&T, Sprint or Verizon.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 04-17-2014, 07:24 PM #2
- 04-17-2014, 07:30 PM #3
- 04-17-2014, 08:34 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2016, 10:51 AM
- By rellyrellz in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 05:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 03:53 PM
- By theLegACy99 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2014, 03:50 PM