- 16,173 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint swiper can also be faked out, but here's the difference with Touch ID.
As expected, the fingerprint swiper in the new Samsung Galaxy S5 is just as susceptible to spoofing by a fake fingerprint, just like Apple's Touch ID on the iPhone 5s, and pretty much every similar fingerprint sensor on the market. But it also looks like there are few things Apple did right that Samsung might want to look into incorporating in the future.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 04-18-2014, 08:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:39 PM
- By Brad Sams in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:50 AM
- By pdolton2000 in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 03:09 AM